When researching different bail bond companies who can potentially provide you with the best bail bond support you need, you will notice that many companies share similar qualities and services, but also drastically different ones too. It is incredibly important to pay attention to these qualities, and former client testimonials, as it could be the reason you end up paying more than necessary, or receiving slower responses from your bail agent. Here at Downey Bail Bond Store, we offer the following:
- 24/7 bail bond service anywhere in California
- Customized, low monthly rate payment plans
- Free consultations
- Phone approvals
- Zero interest
- No hidden fees
- No collateral with a working co-signer
- Discounts for qualifying individuals
Our company has over dozens of bail agents and representatives who are required to take continual training classes to stay on top of the game. Our bail agents are friendly, approachable, and are truly invested in each case they take. We are a family-owned company and family is very important to us. At Downey Bail Bond Store we treat all clients like they’re our own loved ones. We will take care of you, we promise!
Speak with one of our team members today and get that free consultation we mentioned; you can Chat Us Online for immediate assistance or call us at 323-357-0575.
Getting a bail bond requires a few items:
- Premium – 10% of the bail amount
- A co-signer
- The defendant’s loyalty to show up for court
Perhaps the one we get the most questions for, would be collateral. What can be used as collateral? Collateral will fall into one of the four following categories:
- Real Estate
Property can be pledged as collateral as long as you still do not have to make payments on it.
Likewise with real estate, any vehicles for which you are still paying off will not be accepted as collateral. You must own it completely.
Big screen televisions, camera equipment, video game systems, and DJ-ing equipment are just a few electronics that can be worth a lot of money.
Jewelry, expensive art, coin collections, and firearms are often used as collateral.
Whatever collateral is pledged will have to equate to a certain cost, which the bail bondsman will help determine. It is 100% acceptable if there is more than one item up for collateral.
We can help you determine how much collateral will be needed, if any, in order to get the bail bond for your loved one. Get in touch with us today. For any additional questions you may have regarding collateral and bail bonds, do not hesitate to speak with a Redondo Bail Bond Store representative today!
Contact your Redondo Bail Bond Store bail agent online right now for immediate assistance, or give us a call at 323-357-0575.
Cell phones are small objects that can hold a lot of information and secrets. When the police want to look through it, in most cases, they will need a warrant. Instances where a warrant will not be required are:
- The owner gives consent to the cops to search the phone.
- When the police stop a person with reasonable suspicion that a crime has been, or will be committed, and frisk them.
- The phone is in plain view, the phone may be in plain view for the officers to take. However, when texts and phone calls are concealed, and the cops go through this data without reason, then the judge could throw out this as evidence.
- It was seized during a search on public school property.
- The police are in pursuit of the suspect who can easily destroy their phone, which holds evidence.
These are general exceptions to the warrant issue, and truthfully, it does sound like many exceptions. However, each exception goes into much more detail, and in actuality, a more specific instance within one of these general situations may suddenly require a warrant. If you are confused, just keep doing research and talk to a lawyer for the specifics.
In the meantime, Downtown Bail Bond Store can help you bail your loved one out of jail since that is our expertise and we assure you that you will not be left feeling confused here.
So please don’t hesitate any longer than you must; contact Downtown Bail Bond Store online right now for immediate assistance, or give us a call at 323-357-0575.
Fraud is defined as: “wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.” There are all kinds of fraud like credit card fraud, identity fraud/ theft, and disability fraud, to name a few. Fraud is a big problem in the United States, and disability fraud alone saw over 90,000 allegations last year. This issue was brought to our attention by the media reporting on a case of a New York man.
This New York man, John Caltabiano, claimed blindness from a work accident so that he can gain disability benefits. While he did lose sight in one eye from the accident, his other eye was fine. However, he still claimed he could not drive, cook, or even shave without help. He was later caught holding doors open for others, driving and braking in time to avoid hitting a pedestrian, and other questionable acts. Caltabiano was set to receive $1.3 million in benefits. Instead, he is now doing 5 years in prison.
Fraud crimes can be misdemeanors or felonies, depending on the case itself, and the defendant’s criminal history. Some are federal crimes. Penalties can be fines and jail or prison time. Many defendants will be offered the opportunity to post bail and get out of jail for the time being.
If you ever need help bailing yourself or a loved one out of jail, the team at Lynwood Bail Bond Store can help you. Our team works quickly to get that bail bond over to the jail so your loved one can be freed. Costs are low, as we only charge the premium, 10% of the full bail, and you are set up on a payment plan. Fraud of any kind is wrong, but bailing out of jail is not. If you are in need of professional bail bonds help, Lynwood Bail Bond Store will have your back!
To learn more about bail and the bail bonds process, please contact Lynwood Bail Bond Store online for immediate assistance, or call us at 323-357-0575.
Wondering whether you should help bail your loved one out of jail or not should be a no-brainer. So many horrible thoughts run through your mind about your loved one being arrested: he or she is in trouble, he or she is in danger in jail, he or she is surrounded by some hardened criminals, he or she is alone and uncomfortable. On top of that, you are not really sure what to expect from the outcome of your loved one’s trial. Depending on the crime or situation, will he or she be acquitted? Will he or she be sentenced for a few years, many years, life, or will your loved one sentenced to death?
Well, in California, there is no capital punishment, which should put your worst thoughts to rest. As far as being acquitted or sentenced, that is neither for you, nor us here at Lynwood Bail Bond Store to decide. What you can decide is to bring your loved one home pre-trial with our help. At Lynwood Bail Bond Store, we provide low monthly rate payment plans for your bail bond. We will walk you through the entire bail bond process so you know what to expect at this stage of your loved one’s situation. We will not let you down!
Please contact Lynwood Bail Bond Store online for immediate assistance, or on the phone at 323-357-0575 any time of the day or night.
“Positivity goes a long way” may be cliché but truthfully, it is very true. Positivity has the power to really turn a bad situation into a better one at the very least, even if it is not the best. Frankly, that should be good enough. So if you are pissed off after learning that your husband or wife is in jail and now you feel obligated to help bail or her out of jail, turn your scowl up just a little bit and look at bail like this:
Your loved one is coming back home.
Obviously, if your loved one has been arrested, they are going to sit in jail and they are going to be there until they can bail out. Your kids will start asking where Mom or Dad is, and it is painful to figure out how to tell them. It is painful just knowing your loved one is in jail, alone, and miserable. The sooner you can pay for his or her bail, the sooner your loved one can come home and you can be a full family again. Look at paying for bail in that respect, a more positive light. You will have a united family, ready to face the next steps together.
Whittier Bail Bond Store is available to help speed up the bail process by providing you with a bail bond at an affordable cost, one much more affordable than paying for the entire bail yourself. If you need us, we will be here to answer your questions without keeping you waiting.
Whittier Bail Bond Store is available online and by phone 24/7, so Chat With Us or give us a call at 323-357-0575 right now.
Coaching someone on how to react when they learn their loved one has been arrested and put into jail is nearly impossible. For one, no one anticipates such a call or has time to prepare themselves on how to react when they get the call. Secondly, it is such a heavy situation that all kinds of emotions will run high and low. Each person has a different personality and demeanor. Each defendant’s arrest situation will be different. Here are some tips we like to provide our clients with that might help you guide how you react when you pick your loved one up from jail after bailing him or her out.
- Express relief and be sure to show your love and support. More than likely, your loved one will already feel embarrassed, ashamed, and absolutely disgusted with him or herself and the overall situation. They will need your support.
- Release verbal anger only when you are in private. Avoid lashing out at him or her in front of others. That is not going to do anyone any good and there is no point in making him or her feel more embarrassed and ashamed than he or she already is. Plus, it makes everyone else feel awkward and uncomfortable.
- Offer your advice on how to best move forward and prepare for the next few days and weeks. Suggest therapy or counseling. If he or she is responding well to your advice, offer to do some research and help him or her get in touch.
- Spend more time with him or her. This is a big way to show your love and support, but it also lets you keep a closer eye on him or her and see that he or she does not get into additional trouble. You can also look out for signs if he or she is still feeling rotten.
- Remind him or her that this was just a one-time mistake, and not a true reflection of the type of person that he or she really is. The type of person that he or she really is, is a good, honest person. This arrest is not the end of his or her life.
There is no predicting what exactly will happen from the moment you bail your loved one out of jail, but we do hope things run as smoothly and progressively as possible. Torrance Bail Bond Store is always here to help you and to help your loved one.
If, and when, you need bail bond help, call up Torrance Bail Bond Store at 323-357-0575 or chat with a professional online for immediate assistance.
We have a special message to deliver to all college students: do not get yourself arrested. You are probably thinking, “Well obviously”, but in case you do not understand the true scope of the consequences, we are here give them to you.
Getting arrested means going to jail, being booked, and officially documented. You may have fines to pay for damages, hospital bills, and more. You will have to stand trial. You may end up going to prison. You will have this conviction on your permanent record. Future employers, banks, and landlords might have access to this. You may be suspended or expelled from your university. Through all of this, you will miss many important moments with friends and family.
Getting arrested can affect you for the rest of your life, but if you contact Norwalk Bail Bond Store at the right time and we will see that it does not take over the rest of your life. An arrest may be a huge obstacle for you, but it will not be the end of your life. Norwalk Bail Bond Store can help bail you out of jail very quickly, so you can return home where you will be surrounded by a supportive group of friends and family members. By bailing out of jail, you can better prove to others that your arrest was a true mistake. That you will own up to the consequences responsibly and maturely. You are a legal adult now; your parents cannot take care of this mistake for you.
Norwalk Bail Bond Store is here to help you save your young adulthood so that you can have a very promising future!
Learn more about Norwalk Bail Bond Store by going online and chatting with one of the professionals, or by calling 323-357-0575.
Bored at work and want some fun? Try some light reading to educate yourself with some tips for when you travel to different states across America. We have compiled some of America’s wackiest, most absurd laws that are still in effect today. They probably are not heavily enforced thanks to how ridiculous they are, but if they are enforced, you can technically be fined or arrested.
- In Alaska, you cannot give a moose a beer. So do not bother inviting them to your house party.
- In California, no driver-less vehicle can go faster than 60 miles per hour. Yet, a driver-less vehicle going 59 miles per hour on the road is fine, because it is totally safe.
- In Connecticut, a pickle will achieve true pickle status only if it bounces. If it does not bounce, it cannot be called a pickle. Be ready for that 5 second rule to grab that pickle or non-pickle after its bounce!
- In Idaho, you will get up to 14 years in prison for cannibalism – that sounds about right. However, if you had to kill and eat your friend to survive, you know, survival of the fittest, then you are off the hook.
- In Illinois, you may not fall asleep in a cheese factory, bake shop, candy store, or ice cream shop. If you want to dream about food, do it at home.
- In New Jersey, if you are going to commit murder, do not wear a bulletproof vest. It is illegal to wear the vest during this act, which actually also makes the fight more fair. PS: it is also illegal to commit murder, in case you did not know.
- In Ohio, you cannot give alcohol to a fish. They are probably fine with their regular tank water anyway.
- In South Carolina, you must be at least 18 years of age to use a pinball machine. That is when the fun begins.
- In Virginia, you and the other person must be true lovers and be able to prove it if you want to have sex. If you cannot prove that, then you can be fined. Good luck with that, it is hard enough to prove to your significant other how true your love is.
Is your head kind of raw from all the head-scratching you just did? Ours too. Remember, you probably will not get arrested for these crimes but if you do, you cannot say we did not warn you!
If you, or someone you know, has been arrested in California for letting your car, without you in the driver seat, go 60 miles or faster or has been arrested for any other crime that makes sense, please contact Lynwood Bail Bond Store. We are here to help you or your loved one get out of jail and back home quickly!
Contact Lynwood Bail Bond Store online for immediate assistance, or on the phone at 323-357-0575.
American’s are getting pretty antsy now as the 2016 Presidential election draws nearer and nearer. Vote-by-mail instructions have already started going out to many, an indication that voting will happen in no time! There are certain requirements to be eligible to vote, the obvious being at least 18 years of age, actively registered to vote, and a U.S. citizen. However, there are a couple of lesser known restrictions because they do not affect everyone.
- If a court finds a person to be mentally incompetent, they may not vote.
- If a person is currently in jail or on parole at the time of the election, they may not vote. However, if they have previously been in jail, have been released, and are no longer on parole, then they automatically regain their right to vote, if they were already registered to vote.
All eligible Americans are encouraged to exercise their right to vote and this upcoming presidential election is a big one.
If you need a bail bond now, or sometime down the road, Lynwood Bail Bond Store can help get you out of jail. You will be eligible to vote while out on bail!
Lynwood Bail Bond Store can be reached 24/7 online or on the phone at 323-357-0575.