As you know, bail prices will be based on the crime that took place. Crimes are categorized into three different types: infractions, misdemeanors, and felonies (felonies being the most serious crimes). Fines and bail for infractions and misdemeanors will generally be less than that of felonies; here are some relatively common bail prices for some crimes that fall into these three categories:
- Misuse of 9-1-1 dialing: $50, increasing with each offense.
- Carrying a loaded firearm in public: $10,000.
- Selling or using a device that obscures visibility of a license plate: $250.
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license: $1,000.
- Reckless driving: $5,000.
- Hunting during unlawful hunting hours: $200.
- Take or possess fully protected mammals: $5,000.
There are all kinds of rules and regulations and laws that can be broken, and rest assured, there will be consequences! There will be financial consequences and even possibly a jail sentence. If you’re in need of a bail bond to help cut the costs so you don’t have to pay the full bail price, get in touch with Whittier Bail Bond Store right now!