Finding out a loved one has been arrested is frightening. In most cases, your first instinct is to want to do everything in your power to get them out of jail and home. The good news is that when you’re trying to figure out how to bail someone out fast, all you have to do is connect to Lynwood Bail Bonds.
When you either call or use the online chat feature to connect with us for a free consultation, we’ll answer any questions you have about how to bail someone out fast, but we feel that you should know that as long as you have some key information, we can go straight from the consultation to starting the bail bond process. If you don’t have the information during the consultation, that’s okay, but the time it takes you to gather it will also slow down our ability to bail your loved one out of jail.
The information needed to bail someone out fast includes:
- Your loved ones full name
- Their birthdate
- Their booking number (you should be able to get this from the jail)
- Payer’s Occupation/Employer Information
- Three references for the payer
- Address of both your loved one and the payer
- The phone number for both your loved one and the payer
- The amount of bail needed
- Credit card
- The name of the jail where you’re loved one is being held
We also require that you sign a contract. The good news is that we are set up so that you can make all the arrangements to secure a bail bond via the internet. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home. We can complete the entire process via email and chat.
Once we’ve collected all the information we require, we will go directly to the jail and post the bail bond. At this point, it usually doesn’t take long for your loved one to be released, though there is sometimes a delay on the jail’s side of things, especially if they’re busy.
Being able to quickly bail someone out of jail is only one of the reasons you will appreciate Lynwood Bail Bonds.
Other reasons include:
- 0% Interest payment plans
- 24/7 availability
- 20% Discount to veterans
- Phone approvals
- No hidden fees
- No collateral for working signers
- Outstanding customer service