Let Lynwood Bail Bond Store Introduce You To Some Strange California Laws
These laws were created for a reason, whether or not that reason was a sane one remains to be determined. To make a sane choice to bail your loved one out of jail, call 323-357-0575.
At Lynwood Bail Bond Store, we know that there is a lot of craziness out there in the world, but people often fail to realize how close to home some of it can be. Take some of these bizarre California laws for example. Some of them you would think do not need to be said, while others you will wonder what could have possibly caused something so strange to come into existence.
- In California, Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses. What does this mean for those cloudy, rainy days that do happen on occasion?
- Also in California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or church. Did anyone remember to inform the animals of this?
- In Chico, it is illegal to bowl on the sidewalk. We wonder who the person who ruined everyone else’s fun was.
- In Eureka, persons may not sleep in the road. Does this really need to be a law? Who would want to willing sleep on a road?
- Also from Eureka, men with mustaches are not allowed to kiss women. Kissing a man with a mustache probably isn’t very pleasant, but does it really need to be illegal?
- In Fresno, no one is allowed to annoy a lizard in a city park. So, who gets to decide what is annoying, and how does the lizard contact the authorities after being annoyed?
- In Glendale, cars may not be driven in reverse. This one raises so many questions. Why would this need to be a law? How would one get out of a parking spot if this were actually enforced?
There’re many more crazy, strange and absurd laws out there, and that is just in California. If you have a loved one who has run into his or her own craziness and has been arrested, contact Lynwood Bail Bond Store. Our professional bail agents can help you get your loved one out of jail whether or not his or her arrest was due to one of these bizarre laws.